Sunday, April 10, 2016

I'm Back...finally!

What a crazy couple of months. Yes, I dropped off the face of the earth for a while but hopefully I am back.
My plan to cook and show my recipes became so overwhelming I could not keep it up.
So here is the skinny on why everything came to a screeching halt. My son, the Navy Lt., as of March 31 is no longer on active duty and blessed us by coming home with his young family. I am so happy to have my 2 California born grand babies in Texas to bond with and get them turned into proper Texans! Luckily, they are young enough they never even need to know they ever lived any where but the great state of Texas! That being said, I AM EXHAUSTED! I realize why more everyday why God makes it possible for young people to have children. My NingXia Red and my En-R-Gee Essential Oil  have been REALLY come in handy to give me that extra energy boost I need! Come join me in my oily journey! Click on the Young Living tab above to start your healthy oil journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment