Monday, January 23, 2017

Spinach Pesto Sauce

Young Living has a complete line of Essential Oils that are great for use in cooking. I will be posting recipes that use the Vitality line of oils from time to time. Considering I am married to and have completely been immersed into the Italian culture for the last 28 years I think it is only appropriate for the first recipe to be of an Italian flavor. I hope you enjoy this recipe. If you would like to purchase any of the Vitality oils needed to complete the recipe, contact me at katlag2016@gmail.com. Or if you just have questions pertaining to Young Living Essential Oils, I am more than happy to answer your questions.
Spinach Pesto Sauce: Heat the pine nuts in a skillet until golden brown. Combine with spinach, parmesan cheese, garlic, and about 1/2 cup of olive oil in a food processor and blend until smooth. Pour pesto into a glass or stainless steel bowl and add more olive oil if needed. Stir in the essential oils.

No comments:

Post a Comment