Friday, September 27, 2019

THIEVES ESSENTIAL OIL INFUSED SPRAY


The husband and I recently took a trip back to his home country (upstate New York). Needless to say, planes are disgusting!!! Two planes there-two planes back. So many germs! I learned my lesson a longtime ago when I forgot my Thieves spray on a trip and husband got sick. It is a travel essential if you are going on a airplane! I spray the seat belts, the armrests, the buttons that make the seats lean back, trays and of course the bathrooms. I even have my daughter, the ICU nurse, using this when she takes trips.
A quick and convenient, Thieves Spray is a portable essential oil spray ideal for cleaning small surfaces. Just one small spray freshens counters, sinks, door handles, toilets and more using naturally derived, plant based ingredients and the powerful spicy-citrus scent of Thieves Essential Oil blend. Safe to use around children and the perfect size to throw in a purse, backpack or luggage a bottle of Thieves spray is ideal to keep with you wherever you go!


No comments:

Post a Comment