Tuesday, March 24, 2015



Here it is! My first REAL post! I have posted pictures and been on numerous websites, followed too many bloggers to name. Pinned this, pinned that, oh, I’m going to build that some day! Wasted (too many) hours on Facebook playing games, but THIS is my first written word post on my very own blog.  Just a warning, I am not a college graduate or a literary genius (you will figure that out very soon) I am just a wife, a mom and a “Monie”! I love my God, my family and my country! I am a true blue, born and raised, never lived anywhere else HOMEGROWN Texas Momma! I love my state, I love that we fly our Texas flags here almost as much as the American flag. I love the way we talk. I love cowboy boots! I can honestly say there is nowhere else I would rather live in the world than Texas. My roots run Deep! My grandfather on my mother’s side was a true Texas Ranger! No, not in Arlington. He didn’t wear the red and blue uniform. His uniform, in every picture I’ve seen was brown and usually dirty from a long days ride. Yep. This is really his badge.

This is just the beginning. I hope I don’t bore everyone to death. Stick with me. I promise to get better. I am very computer illiterate! I cannot stress that enough!!! I am learning as I go along! This blog will be about me, my life, my family, my views and my world. If by some chance you are not happy with any of those things you are more than welcome to stay and watch the mess, but keep your negative opinions to yourself. I will not be having any of that on here! Be forewarned!
Thanks for reading my first post!

No comments:

Post a Comment