Friday, April 3, 2015

Springtime in Texas!



Well, it's Springtime! The birds, the flowers the budding tress! The POLLEN!!! OMGoodness! I have never had allergy problem like I am having allergy problems this year! Maybe its my advanced age :/ I don't know. All I know is I feel horrible. the yellow pollen is covering everything! It does this every year here in Texas. BTW, if you don't live in Texas, 1st of all, I'm sorry, 2nd, you would not understand. People move here and find out that they have allergies they never knew they had. I will tell you that the only thing getting me thru this is my oils! I have been diffusing like crazy and putting tea tree down my neck because my ears hurt from all the gunk! I have been taking a Zyrtec everyday for a couple of years and it is not even coming close to cutting it anymore. This morning when the hubs left for work I refilled the diffuser with Eucalyptus and Roman Chamomile and Lavender. I put the Tea tree all along the outside bone of my ear and down my jawbone and added some Lavender with it also and crawled back in bed. Honestly, a couple of hours later and no more earache and I feel way better! Don't get me wrong I still have the gunk in my head but my ear doesn't hurt and neither does my throat. Oh yea, my throat has been killing me too from all the gunk draining down the back of it! These are pictures I took from around my house of the literal piles of pollen. Isn't it lovely!

No comments:

Post a Comment