Sunday, April 26, 2015

Pain Cream

I made my first recipe with my Young Living Essential Oils! My son-in-law has a flooring business and his back is constantly hurting so I made him this pain cream. My daughter has been using it as a massaging cream instead of the store bought pain creams. The recipe is very simple:

1 Cup Coconut Oil
10 Drops Valor
10 Drops Panaway
10 Drops Peppermint

Add all ingredients together with a hand mixer for just a couple of minutes until it is creamy and store in a mason jar (or any container you have, I personally love Mason jars)!
That's it, easy enough!

My daughter says her husband tells her his back feels better after she has rubbed this on. 

Disclaimer: This is not a cure for medical issues. If you have a serious medical condition seek the advice of your Doctor!

No comments:

Post a Comment