Sunday, January 3, 2016

1.2.2016- Purging

I didn't post yesterday because I was so exhausted from the sheer task of cleaning and throwing out things I have either not used EVER or not used in forever! I really concentrated on one area, the bar. It seems to be our "catch all" in this house! You wouldn't think such a small area would take all day but, trust me when I tell you, it did.





And I'm still not completely done. But even with all that we did not go out to dinner! It was no gourmet meal but it was a home cooked meal just the same. The hubs had steak and I baked myself a chicken breast and we ate leftover Bush's baked beans from New Years Eve. Again, not gourmet, not 4-seasons worthy, but home cooked just the same.

Thats about it for today, the sinus gremlins are pounding away in my head today! Thank goodness for my Young Living Essential oils! They are a life saver when the gremlins move in! If you have any questions about oils click on the Young Living tab at the top of the home page and learn more. You can also find my email info there and send me a email and I will answer any questions you have.
Happy Sunday!

Tomorrow's post will be better! Promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment